Lakefront Marketing and Programs Specialist: https://littleelm.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2kfli8xnc7j
Bilingual Entry Level IT
Avant-Garde Marketing Solutions is an established, fast-growing company in the payment processing industry looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial-minded Tech Support to support our nationwide portfolio of clients. We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to play a vital support role in problem solving while providing unconditional service to advance client relationship.
Job Description: Looking for a tech savvy individual with a sense of duty to help others. If you are the person your peers and family come to for help we have a career opportunity for you!
This is the perfect entry level opportunity for an energetic, inquisitive, eager learner who has a can-do attitude and is looking to expand his/her IT skills
Work cross-functionally, and assist with IT-related issues such as: troubleshooting computers, printers, and copy machine; and setting up or installing computer equipment or software programs.Research and analysis of processing data and records -Stellar support of complex Point of Sale systems, software, terminals, and mobile apps
-Assist and resolve Level One and Two IT issues while documenting in company knowledge data base
– Assist both in-house sales reps, as well as sales reps in the field, with presenting the technical and analytical details of AGMS products, services.
-Provide enthusiastic support on desktops/laptops/IPad/mobile phones/remote connections
-2 years experience in technical support or customer service with in smartphone, computer industry
-Detailed and organized with excellent communication skills -Passionate belief in notating and documenting every detail of every issue
-Teachable team player willing to be taught new ideas with a determined attitude -Ability to adapt quickly to new challenges and priorities -Able to comfortably work on more than one issue at one time -Great phone presence!
-Patience to assist non-technical clients in resolving complex technical issues in a way that the clients feel positively about their experience -Detailed and organized with excellent communication skills -Independence and motivation to stay productive by learning and finding projects during slow periods -Communicating and service current Spanish Speaking Clients
*At least 18 years of age
* Must be authorized to work in the US
* Function as a team player in peer relationships * Availability
to commit to flexible work schedule
* Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
* Great phone presence!
-Patience to assist non-technical clients in resolving complex technical issues in a way that the clients feel positively about their experience
-Independence and motivation to stay productive by learning and finding projects during slow periods -Detail Oriented
• HR and Salary positions -dependent on qualifications and skills, excellent health benefits. Please include a cover letter with insight into income requirements and goals. Resumes with Cover Letter will be prioritized.
* Located near Frisco in Little Elm, just 20 minutes north of Dallas. Drug Free, Tobacco Free Family environment. To learn more about our company, please visit us at www.agms.com, http:// onlinepaymentprocessing.com To apply, please submit a copy of your resume and one or two paragraphs that give insight into your experience, attitude, and talent for this position. We are committed to finding a great fit for everybody, and hope that you will apply for this opportunity with the same level of commitment and effort that we are putting into our hiring process. Please note that our core product is in the banking industry, and all serious candidates will need to pass a full background check prior to hire in accordance with banking regulations and US law. *Please no HR firms, recruitment agencies, part-time employees, IT firms, or contractors, you will not receive a response*